Raw California Wild Black Sage Honey
Sage, which originated in the Mediterranean and Asia Minor, gets its name from the Latin salvia (meaning "to heal"). Bee Raw's Wild Black Sage honey is mild with a mouth-warming hint of pepper and a smooth clean finish.
- Apiary Location: Dos Palos, California
- Floral Source: Wild black sage
- Cheese and Dairy Pairing: Parmaggiano-Reggiano, goat cheese ice cream
- Tea Pairing: Mt. Olympus Herbal, black ceylon
- Cocktail Pairing: Mary Ann and Ginger
- Fruit Pairing: Wine-poached pears
- Zeke's Favorite Recipes
- Roast Pork Tenderloin with Sage Honey Glaze
- Nutritional Facts
- Serving size: 1 Tablespoon
- 16g sugars, 17g carbohydrates, 0g fat, 60 calories
- Note: Children under the age of one year should not consume raw honey.